When Parker Brothers Choppers first constructed a real-life version of the Tron Light Cycle, it was powered by a 1,000cc V-twin out of a Suzuki TL. While they had the futuristic look nailed, the din from the dino juice burner was so very 20th century. Luckily they came to their senses and tried again with an electric drivetrain and built a more authentic-sounding, smoother-riding machine.
Tron Light Cycle
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX