San Francisco Bay Area readers, or anyone who has ridden (or driven behind) Muni buses, are more than familiar with the concept of electric-powered commercial vehicles getting energy through a roof-mounted apparatus connected to wires. Now, Sweden-based Scania and German company Siemens are partnering on a similar technology that would be used by commercial trucks on Sweden's highways.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!