Triumph Tiger 800 XC – Click above for high-res image gallery
The name Tiger has a long and illustrious history within the Triumph motorcycle hierarchy. Sure, it may not be quite as synonymous with British life on two wheels as the iconic Bonneville, but the Tiger moniker is still a classic that's been used on and off since the early 1940s. It's employed today as an all-roads street bike powered by a 1050cc triple-cylinder powerplant.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!