Three guys from Finland's Stunt Freaks Team drift in the snow with a Triumph Daytona on snow tires, a Porsche 911 GT3 rally car and a Polaris snowmobile. Because Finland.
As a motorcycle-friendly writer, I would prefer if makers of electric motorcycles would start with something a bit less exclusive than a Triumph Daytona, but, I guess in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter. The execution is what we are really interested in, and this one seems pretty well done (minus perhaps the windscreen), if the specifications are anything to go by. Speaking of specs, here they are: up to 103 mph and 0-60 in 2.7 seconds. There is an alternative economy mode wh
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX