Three guys from Finland's Stunt Freaks Team drift in the snow with a Triumph Daytona on snow tires, a Porsche 911 GT3 rally car and a Polaris snowmobile. Because Finland.
As a motorcycle-friendly writer, I would prefer if makers of electric motorcycles would start with something a bit less exclusive than a Triumph Daytona, but, I guess in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter. The execution is what we are really interested in, and this one seems pretty well done (minus perhaps the windscreen), if the specifications are anything to go by. Speaking of specs, here they are: up to 103 mph and 0-60 in 2.7 seconds. There is an alternative economy mode wh
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!