A BMW X6 M captured running round the 'Ring is nothing to get excited about – the physics-defying rig was practically born there. A camo-clad X6 M wearing a hood with a massive scoop? Now that's worth talking about, and it's precisely what our spy photographers have just snapped at their asphalt-laden Nürburgring office. The extra dose of air is understood to be a requirement of the rumored tri-turbo engine lurking beneath the hood.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX