A BMW X6 M captured running round the 'Ring is nothing to get excited about – the physics-defying rig was practically born there. A camo-clad X6 M wearing a hood with a massive scoop? Now that's worth talking about, and it's precisely what our spy photographers have just snapped at their asphalt-laden Nürburgring office. The extra dose of air is understood to be a requirement of the rumored tri-turbo engine lurking beneath the hood.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Triple Turbo Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!