A while back, we showed you a catamaran that crossed the Atlantic using solar power. They also planned a return trip back across the Atlantic to New York. That was the first time a vehicle made the voyage powered by something other than fossil-fuels since boats were human and wind-powered. Now, we are updating you on a team attempting what they refer to as an "Earthrace." The team is circumnavigating the globe in a powerboat using only renewable fuels. They also plan to beat the current 75-day r
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX