Apprehensive about shopping for a new car? Afraid you'll say the wrong thing to a car dealer that will give him the upper hand in the price battle? Shopping for a new car, or even a used one, doesn't have to be that kind of nerve-jangling roll of the dice that it was many years ago. For starters, the advent of the Internet allows car shoppers to go into battle armed with more information today tha
Over the last few years fuel prices, and by extension vehicle economy, have come into focus as a major factor for a lot of household's budgets. Think about for a moment what percentage of your weekly budget disappears into the tank. Now, would you like some of that back? Its easier than you think if you follow some simple rules that don't include driving everywhere at 30 mph.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!