The last time we saw the Triac from Green Vehicles, Inc., we were not exactly impressed. Perhaps we should've tried to get a ride in the new 2010 version that the company unveiled at the Detroit Auto Show. While we still don't think we've got $25,000 to spend on one of these, we would like to see what the updates have done to this unusual three-wheeler.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!