Last week, the local news team at FOX 2 Detroit broke this story about Chrysler employees caught drinking and smoking on their lunch break near the Trenton Engine Plant. Now, Chrysler has taken swift action against the nine employees caught on tape by FOX 2 – all have been suspended without pay, pending further investigation.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX