Chrysler Pentastar V6 engine begins production – Click above for high-res image gallery
There are some things about which you never want to misspeak. Your wife's birthday, your child's age and we can now add plant closings to that list. On the day Chrysler LLC filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, CEO Robert Nardelli was on the phone with Wisconsin Gov. Jim Doyle and the state's congressional delegates. During the call, Nardelli was asked if the state's plant in Kenosha that employs 800 people would remain open. The outgoing Chrysler CEO (as soon as this whole bankruptcy thing gets clea
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX