2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 6-Speed – Click above for high-res image gallery
When we last visited this project*, we'd torn down a couple of Tremec T56 transmissions - the F-body/Viper hybrid that was making nasty rock-crushing noises from under the floorpan of our Impala SS, and one from a Chevy SSR that was presumably still in good working order, and perhaps could serve as a source of spare parts.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX