If you're in the market for a new Volkswagen Rabbit, VW dealers in the Chicago area are offering a new kind of roadside assistance package. Anyone who buys a new Rabbit in Chicago during the month of June gets a Trek Lime bike and a Saris rack to mount it on. Owners will now have the option of either driving the Partial Zero Emissions Vehicle (PZEV) Rabbit or the zero emissions bike. The Trek Lime has a three speed automatic transmission while the Rabbit has the option of either a five speed man
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!