Every time we think we've seen the ultimate in over-the-top bling and luxe, somebody manages to come up with something even more outlandish. This time, it's a custom Maserati Quattroporte crafted by Studio M especially for the "Scrigno Tesori d'Italia" (roughly translated as the Italian Treasure Chest), a luxury show taking place at the Spazio Etoile & Palazzo Ruspoli in Rome from the 16th to the 18th of March.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX