Arrrr, mateys! Have you ever fancied one o' them thar XC90s, Billy? Well, here's Billy's chance - on Monday Volvo Car Corporation kicked off a treasure hunt for a buried XC90 V8 to support its promotion of Disney's upcoming movie "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest" - no swordplay required.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!