Transformers 3 is filming in Chicago right now, luring all camera-toting film buffs to the Windy City's streets like moths to a bug zapper. In addition to snagging the three NASCAR Transformers and Optimus Prime's trailer, there's the matter of a 1972 Datsun 510 painted much like Bumblebee and dangling a "BEE-OTCH" air freshener from its rear view mirror.
For all the talk of heavyweight star power, in all but the most extreme cases, it is directors that have the most power on the set, not the celebrities. That's apparently how it happens that Michael Bay has removed Megan Fox from Transformers 3, who is said to have insulted Bay at almost every chance she got, calling him Hitler, Napoleon, a "nightmare to work for," and "hopelessly awkward." Actually, that last comment she meant to be a compliment.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX