It wouldn't be much of a stretch to assert that most of the transcontinental rallies out there don't hold much purpose beyond pure hoonage. And don't get us wrong, we've got nothing against hoonage. But the Fireball Run has a loftier goal in mind: finding lost children.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX