When it comes to eccentric exotics, a few names spring to mind; today, a new one can be added to the list. The Tramontana has the looks, mechanicals and aura of something very special, and when you dig a little deeper, your interest grows exponentially. To begin with, a V12 Biturbo, producing up to 720 HP and 678 ft.-lbs. of torque, is mounted midship and mated to a six-speed sequential gearbox. 20-inch carbon/magnesium wheels frame 380 mm carbon ceramic discs, squeezed by six piston calipers bo
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX