Los Angeles was home to the world's largest electric streetcar system before it became the car capital of the world. Now, the city may get a dose of deja vu, at least in its booming downtown area, according to the L.A. Weekly.
Rail travel is an incredibly popular and efficient way to travel in Japan. While I don't think it would take anyone that long to warm up to rail travel in Japan, I lived there long enough to really, really appreciate the train network that includes hyperfast Shinkansen (bullet train) and putzing little two-car trains that visit small towns. Over in the city of Toyama, a Light Railway Transit, or LRT (similar to streetcars or trams, rail systems that share space with cars on a road) has been oper
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX