White might be the most popular new car color, but no, San Diego's roadways aren't completely full of white cars. Instead, Vimeo user Cy Kuckenbaker put together a time lapsed video that color coordinates all of the traffic on an average San Diego afternoon.
Keep your secrets, friends. That's the best advice we can give you about keeping your favorite roads traffic-free. Once the word gets out that a particular stretch of asphalt offers a challenging drive, you can all bet that every wannabe heel-toe hero in the area will descend upon it. We've seen it happen on hallowed turf like Rte. 129 in Tennessee, and now it appears that the Nürburgring is beginning to suffer the same fate. The track was recently so packed with drivers that a traffic jam
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX