In many ways modern, Dubai seems like some sort of science-fiction utopia. It emerged from the Middle East's desert seemingly overnight with some of the largest buildings in the world and it has police supercars patrolling the streets. It's not all perfect, of course, and like many cities, it's facing a mushrooming traffic issue. But officials may not deal with this growing congestion problem in a traditional way: the emirate is reportedly considering banning the poor from owning cars.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX