Sitting at a complete stop in traffic might be one of the worst sensations in the world, and navigation system maker TomTom knows all about it. The company has been creating an annual traffic jam index for several years now, but it has just released the results of the same survey for China for the first time. Given all of the horror stories we have heard about pollution caused by the country's cars, congestion was about as bad as you might expect. The researchers found motorists there spend an a
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX