Ron Gettelfinger, who was reelected to no one's surprise as president of the United Auto Workers (UAW) last month, will also be joining the DaimlerChrysler supervisory board as well. Gettelfinger is replacing UAW Vice President Nate Gooden who is stepping down from the board.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX