One Washington, DC-based startup is looking to create a market for trading automaker "credits" that will allow gas-guzzler makers to "meet" stricter US fuel-economy requirements during the next few years, Automotive News reports.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!