Once again, reports are out about a vehicle powered solely by the wind that can outrun the wind. And once again, we expect continued debates on the subject.
If we knew of a place where you can get a car cheaper than anywhere else, you'd want us to tell you, right? Well, the small town of Tracy, CA is that place. The municipality is giving away 800 $500 gift certificates to any one of the city's car dealerships and the dealers apparently love the program. Sales in the region are down 50% versus previous years, and a Volkswagen store has already closed, and a Cadillac/Pontiac/GMC store is set to follow suit at the end of this month.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX