Easily one of the coolest automotive sites on the 'net is Trackpedia.com, and the motorsports community continues to flesh out this wiki with telemetry data. Back when we last checked in six months ago, the site had data for only one track, but Trackpedia administrator Billy Newport recently alerted us to the fact that there is now information available for 21 tracks - including venues such as Mid-Ohio, Laguna Seca, and Buttonwillow. Included for most of these tracks is a speed-vs-segment map (s
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!