There are certain defined countries from which you expect to see mainstream cars emerging: the United States, Japan, South Korea, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Britain... But track cars have been coming in from all sorts of different countries. In the past few years alone, we've seen track cars coming from Portugal (LusoMotors), the Czech Republic (Praga), Canada (Magnum), even Mexico (Vuhl). And the next down the pipeline is coming from the Netherlands – the same country that gave us Spyker.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX