It's been well over a year since we first heard about the Radical RXC, a street-legal, Le Mans-style prototype put together by a brand that's renowned for its nimble track-day weapons. We've reported on the RXC intermittently, although that's hardly down to a lack of desire for the new car. With a red example arriving at the Frankfurt Motor Show, it seemed only natural to pop over and have a look.
Track Day Car
- Noah Joseph
- Jun 26, 2012
Their models may not be for everyone, but at the end of the day, Radical has a winning formula: make an LMP race car for consumers. In fact, the formula is so successful that Caterham and Lola essentially replicated it with the SP/300.R.
- Frank Filipponio
- Jan 27, 2009
Click image for huge high-res gallery of the LusoMotors LM 23
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models