Putting The Finishing Touches On The Poster Child For The Midlife Crisis
It looks as if the 2013 Ford Mustang will receive a 4.2-inch LCD screen in its gauge cluster. Stang TV has gotten its hands on some photos of a few dealer training posters introducing the new tech, and the screen can be configured to display all sorts of important vehicle information.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX