In August, Toyota enjoyed its best month of sales in more than five years. The company sold more than 231,000 cars in the United States, a number that topped Ford for the second month in a row.
- Peter Bigelow
- Apr 23, 2013
Chris Edwards needed a new car to fit his new life. Within the past year, the 24-year-old from Missouri has gotten married, landed a new job, moved halfway across the country and into a new home.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models