In August, Toyota enjoyed its best month of sales in more than five years. The company sold more than 231,000 cars in the United States, a number that topped Ford for the second month in a row.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!