Toyota FT-HS Concept – Click above for high-res image gallery
A few years back, Toyota saw fit to remind the motoring public that it knew how to build a sporty-looking two-seat sportscar with the FT-HS. Not surprisingly, the concept featured a hybrid powertrain adapted from the Prius. Could Toyota be working on something along these lines for a future production vehicle?
Based on the automaker's current line of eminently reliable, practical and fuel efficient machinery, it's easy to forget that Toyota has a past full of exciting sports cars. A couple of years back, Toyota decided to highlight the fact that it knows how to built a sporty-looking vehicle with the FT-HS concept, which mated a performance-minded hybrid powertrain with edgy, low-slung bodywork.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX