Honda had its turn to deal with striking workers in China, now it's Toyota that's feeling the wage demands of Chinese laborers. Tianjin Toyoda Gosei is the joint venture that runs a number of Toyota parts factories in China, and all three of its assembly lines have been stopped due to walkouts. Without the interior and exterior plastic and door parts it makes, Toyota's largest assembly factory in the country has had to be shut down. Toyota says it is continuing negotiations. We imagine that, as
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!