Details are decidedly scarce – which, judging by the company in question, is surely by design – but Toyota has announced that it will be unveiling a new compact concept car at the 10th Auto Expo automobile show in New Delhi on January 5. And ... that's about all we have on the subject. See, we told you details were slim. Expect the machine, which is likely bound for production in emerging markets only, to slot below the Yaris in size and price.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX