The JDM market is apparently enamored with vehicles that look like they're stuck in the shipping crate. We saw the first generation Toyota bB here as the Scion xB before it went on an eating binge and lost all its charm. That original bB went on to another generation, and has its own scions in form of some Daihatsu models. Subaru inked a deal back in April to share models between Toyota and Daihatsu, and this hideous little box with the star-motif badges is the result. There are three trim level
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!