A mysterious Toyota commercial recently popped up on YouTube teasing a new TRD Pro lineup for the Tundra, Tacoma and 4Runner, and now we're getting our first official word straight from the automaker on the matter. Courtesy of its Facebook page, Toyota is promising that the TRD Pro models will be introduced on February 6th, ready to "conquer the great outdoors."
Toyota Trd Pro
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Toyota Trd Pro Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!