A mysterious Toyota commercial recently popped up on YouTube teasing a new TRD Pro lineup for the Tundra, Tacoma and 4Runner, and now we're getting our first official word straight from the automaker on the matter. Courtesy of its Facebook page, Toyota is promising that the TRD Pro models will be introduced on February 6th, ready to "conquer the great outdoors."
Toyota Trd Pro
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX