Ken Block was prepared to suit up for some seat time in Pirelli's Toyota TF109 Formula One test car. Problem is, the car wasn't prepared to suit Block. The man is too large for the seat, which typically holds diminutive F1 pilots. No, he's not too fat, Block is just too tall to fit inside the car.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX