Here's a high-mile Denver example that got discarded at age 31.
- AOL Autos Staff
- Mar 22, 2013
On paper, the 1983 Toyota Tercel isn't much to get excited about. The vehicle turns 30 years old this year. It has faded red paint. Its square design looks hilariously dated. Hubcaps are absent. An estimated value of $750 would probably be considered generous.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models