Toyota has released a new image of the 2012 Camry, which adds to the growing number of teaser images highlighting the updated sedan. We've seen a video of Akio Toyoda talking up his latest product, along with a shot of the headlight. After that came a still image of the headlight, foglight and a portion of the grille and lower fascia. Now, we get to eyeball the backside with a photograph showing the taillamp and Camry badge courtesy of a new image posted to Twitter.
Toyota is clearly excited to show off its all-new Camry, as proven by a steady stream of teasers assaulting us by way of social media. The latest closely cropped photograph found its way to the Internet via Twitter. As a somewhat humorous aside, remember that we've pretty much seen the new car (albeit the hybrid version) in its entirety courtesy of spy shooters.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX