2010 Toyota 4Runner – Click above for high-res image gallery
Over on the Open Road Blog, Toyota has a post about making the case for SUVs that was prompted by an article in the Philadelphia Inquirer. They pretty much echo what has been said here before, mostly in the context of discussing hybrid SUVs like the Tahoe and Durango. Their are indeed some legitimate reasons for having an SUV. If you have a large family or regularly carry more than three passengers, a larger vehicle certainly makes some sense. It also makes sense if you regularly have to tow a h
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX