Toyota says big things are in store for the redesigned 2012 Camry, and the vehicle is nearly ready to show its face to the world. The mid-sized sedan isn't quite ready yet, however, and our spy photographers have captured the camo-wearing four-doors making their way around the desert.
Toyota Spy Shots
The Toyota Sienna minivan already shares a lot of the Camry's yeoman components, and for 2011 the two vehicles are going to converge even more. A mule's been snapped by The Detroit News' sharpshooters, and it doesn't look too different from the van you can buy in your local Toyota showroom. Don't be deceived, though. Toyota's simmering away on the next Sienna, with plans to move its all-conquering van to the MC platform that Toyota uses for the Camry, Highlander, RAV4, Venza and even the Prius.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX