There's no easy way to say this. Toyota isn't perfect. We know what you're thinking. Surely we jest (Prepare for heavy sarcasm - Ed.). Everybody in the whole wide world knows that Toyota can do no wrong. We elitist journalists proclaim their magnificence at every opportunity and are quick to defend them when there is even a suggestion of something going amiss. Conversely we never miss an opportunity to criticize the domestics for their shoddy workmanship, misguided management, and lackluster per
Vince Burlapp of Hollywood Extra fame has come across a series of grainy photos that supposedly reveal the existence of a Nissan Altima coupe. The styling is entirely too reminiscent of the Infiniti G35, with thick C-pillars, tightly drawn headlamps and a beltline that's a dead ringer for the upmarket two-door.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX