Each year, Consumer Reports compiles a list of the vehicles it expects to be the best and worst when it comes to holding their original resale value, and the list of best values for 2012 is, not surprisingly, dominated by Toyota products. Overall, the best value for 2012 is the Toyota Prius, while the worst car for the money is the BMW 750Li, according to the magazine.
Toyota Resale Value
If Toyota was hoping to end its ongoing unintended acceleration-related legal issues, the latest bit of courtroom news will make the automaker quite unhappy. U.S. District Judge James Selna has ruled that vehicle owners can sue Toyota over economic losses. Some Toyota owners claim the automaker is responsible for diminished resale value of vehicles wearing the Toyota badge.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX