When it comes to Toyotas, some models (like the Mark X sedan and Harrier crossover) never make it out of Japan. And for the 2015 Tokyo Auto Salon, two of Toyota's domestic tuning divisions have made them even more enticing.
Toyota Prius Alpha
Initially, Toyota set a monthly sales targets of 3,000 units for the Prius Alpha. However, the automaker has reportedly logged more than 25,000 reservations for the gas-electric MPVs since opening its pre-order books back in April. That's more than eight times the amount that Toyota had initially anticipated.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX