When it comes to Toyotas, some models (like the Mark X sedan and Harrier crossover) never make it out of Japan. And for the 2015 Tokyo Auto Salon, two of Toyota's domestic tuning divisions have made them even more enticing.
Toyota Prius Alpha
- Noah Joseph
- Dec 26, 2014
- Eric Loveday
- May 16, 2011
Initially, Toyota set a monthly sales targets of 3,000 units for the Prius Alpha. However, the automaker has reportedly logged more than 25,000 reservations for the gas-electric MPVs since opening its pre-order books back in April. That's more than eight times the amount that Toyota had initially anticipated.
- Sam Abuelsamid
- May 24, 2010
Toyota Hybrid-X concept – Click above for high-res image gallery
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models