We'll be publishing our First Drive of the 2014 Toyota Corolla later today, but right now, we can reveal that the eleventh-generation compact will be priced from $16,800 when it hits dealerships this fall (*not including a $810 destination charge).
Toyota has announced that its slightly redesigned 2012 Tacoma mid-size pickup will start at $16,875 (*plus $810 for delivery). For those keeping track, that figure is exactly $510 more than it was in 2011. That sum will net the buyer a Regular Cab 4x2 equipped with a 2.7-liter four-cylinder engine and five-speed manual transmission.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX