The Associated Press is reporting that Toyota will once again have a Toyoda at the helm before long. Akio Toyoda, the 52-year-old grandson of Toyota Motor Corp's founder, Kiichiro Toyoda, is reportedly about to be voted in by the board. If everything goes as planned, he will officially take over the presidency in June. It will be the first time in 14 years that a Toyoda will lead the company, but Akio isn't your father's Toyoda. He is known for being a lot more laid-back than the typical Japanes
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Toyota President Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!