Toyota Hybrid X Concept – Click above for high-res image gallery
Toyota is definitely working on a small, 7-seat multi-purpose vehicle. This much we know. What we're still unsure about is what underpinnings the diminutive MPV would use. According to Auto Express, there are factions within Toyota that suggest the iQ would make the perfect starting point for just such a people carrier. Although it seems a bit odd that such a small platform would be used to move so many people, perhaps it isn't as crazy as it first sounds. Using the innovative structure of the i
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX