If you want a job at Toyota's still under construction Mississippi assembly plant, you'd better get in line. In fact, you'd best fill out an application post-haste, because the Japanese automaker reportedly received 9,600 applications in its first week. Anyone surprised? Americans want and need jobs, and they're chomping at the bit for a chance to earn a steady income of $15 to $20 per hour.
Toyota Mississippi Plant
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX