Click above for a high-res gallery of the Toyota Mark X Zio.
Toyota Mark X Zio
Joe Camel spends a night with an R Class, and what do you get? The Toyota Mark X ZiO. Surprisingly stylish, the "new class vehicle" from Toyota is further proof that the rest of the world gets their interesting stuff while we're stuck with the geriatric Corolla, fugly Solara, and various bulbous Utility Giants. The production realization of the FSC concept from 2005, the ZiO is available in two versions, the four-cylinder 240G, or the more sprightly 350G with a 3.5-liter V6. With four large door
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies