Toyota Hybrid X Concept – Click above for high-res image gallery
Toyota Hybrid X
Geneva, Geneva, Geneva. Oh, and Greaseball. And an electric Porsche. And a homemade electric car. And more Geneva: new hybrid concepts from Honda and Toyota, Mercedes says "yes" to hybrids by 2009, and GM wants plug-ins by 2010. Whew. It's going to be a busy next couple of years...
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!