Toyota Hybrid X Concept – Click above for high-res image gallery
Toyota Hybrid X
Geneva, Geneva, Geneva. Oh, and Greaseball. And an electric Porsche. And a homemade electric car. And more Geneva: new hybrid concepts from Honda and Toyota, Mercedes says "yes" to hybrids by 2009, and GM wants plug-ins by 2010. Whew. It's going to be a busy next couple of years...
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX