A million here, a million there. Sooner or later, those numbers add up.
Toyota Hybrid Sales
Toyota sales are still on a roll through the first half of 2007, particularly their sales of hybrid vehicles. While Toyota sales are up 9.1 percent for the first six months of the year, sales of Toyota hybrids have jumped 69 percent to a total of 146,536 units. Prius sales are particularly surprising. In spite of no longer being eligible for federal tax credits, Prius sales have almost doubled with a 93.7 percent increase since 2006 and up 76.3 percent for June compared to last year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX